Are you a busy person; always giving of yourself leaving little time for you?
If so, read on.
How would YOU like to Benefit from my Easy to Use Step By Step Plan for Creating a Healthier You?
Would you like to discover the simple and proven tools which will “tip the scales in your favor” teaching you how to create healthy balance in your life?
I will share with you how I got the results you are looking for in my straight-forward method…
You can own this wonderful System for a very affordable price! Hurry and order now as I am offering this workbook at this value for a limited time. I want you to get a jump on your health goals in 2012. Purchase now!
Hello Nurse Colleague,
- Feel you are always giving, giving, giving?
- Want more time for yourself?
- Have health related goals and aspirations, but lack time or motivation to start them?
- Desire more energy, better sleep, and less stress?
- Struggle to achieve healthy work-life balance?
- Come home from work feeling exhausted, irritable, and hungry?
- Notice you are always on the go?
- Experience feeling unappreciated or undervalued?
- Find it hard to accept help from others?
- Want to find meaningful support from someone who can listen and guide you?
If you are Shouting “YES! YES! YES!” to Any (or All) of these Questions; Then I am Here to Help!
You might be wondering “How can she help me? Doesn’t she know I am extremely busy? Isn’t she aware of all the things I have to do?”
And my answer is this: I can help you because I have been there. I have been stressed out, burnt out, and unhealthy. I was in your shoes (or your scrubs!) and it wasn’t too long ago!
In December of 2009, after working on my inpatient psychiatric unit for five years, I had had enough. You see, I was coming home from work every day miserable; crying, yelling, irritable, and angry. I turned to Happy Hour and television to numb my pain. I threw myself into my graduate school work and my unit committee projects to try and escape from how I was really feeling. I was not taking time for myself and did little in the way of self-care.
I was constantly giving, giving, giving; to my patients, my colleagues, my manager, my family, and my friends. I had little left to give to the most important person: ME!
I didn’t sleep. I was up all night; my mind racing on various committee projects, conversations with management and staff, and patient issues. I was worried about school work and grades. I developed stress headaches and digestive issues. My concentration was poor and energy low. I ate terribly and did absolutely nothing for exercise. I had no coping skills and was running on empty.
And then it happened. I took an extremely risky, yet courageous step in my life. I left my safety and security of my full-time job to work part-time in a health and wellness center. And I do not regret my decision at all!
Since working at the health club I have found myself again. I have found my health and joy. I loved the work, but I loved the learning experiences and mentorships it has provided. I worked happily alongside my patients coordinating their exercise programs and nutrition plans, but it was more than that. I worked on myself.
I enrolled in and completed a health coach training program. I learned from experts at the club. I sought out my own coach mentors and guides along the way who have demonstrated healthy living and skills that I use and pass along today. And today I am Healthier and Happier from each decision I have made.
- I sleep soundly through the night.
- I wake up feeling well rested and have stable energy levels throughout my day.
- I eat properly and give my body the nutrients it needs to be active and productive.
- My concentration is keen and sharp.
- My relationships are loving and beautiful.
- I accept help from mentors, coaches, and guides.
- I feel young, joyful, grateful, and energetic each and every day.
- I balance my work and my “me” time.
- I have no physical pain and tell people this is the best I have felt since I played sports and took dance classes back in high school.
- I manage and cope well with stressors.
- I do not get angry and let things I am unable to control go.
- My moods are stable and I do not experience sadness or irritability for no reason at all.
- My work is meaningful to me and I have a purpose in my life.
And How was I Able to Achieve All of These Things and feel this great doing it? By using the simple steps I am offering you here. What has this tool brought into my life?
- A healthy physical body; I no longer have stress headaches or digestive issues.
- Mental and emotional healing; through self-work, healing, meditation, and stress reduction goals I feel more peaceful and calm.
- More energy throughout my day; by getting back into exercise I have felt much more vitality and vibrancy in my day to day life.
- More knowledge and education about healthy and nutritious foods.
- Peace of mind through work-life balance.
- Healthier relationships with myself and others through gained confidence and self-esteem.
So now you might be saying to yourself,
“This sounds wonderful! How can I achieve this?”
Well it’s easy!
In order to stop giving so much to others and start giving more of yourself to you…
Remember with this Easy and Straight-Forward Workbook you will get:
- A greater space for work-life balance
- Increased energy and decreased stress
- More meaningful and purposeful work
- Healthier physically, mentally, and spiritually
- And improved, wonderful relationships with family, friends, and co-workers
Now, what type of investment do you feel this healthy lifestyle change is worth to you?
Consider what else you could spend $47 on that would make such a major health shift?
Isn’t your health the most important asset?
Shouldn’t your own well-being be your first priority?
Order now! Your Health and Well-Being really is something that is Priceless. It is Invaluable. It is an Investment that really cannot be given a True Ticket Value. Make the Decision to Put Your Health First Today!
Just think! You will have:
- More energy, better sleep, and less stress
- You can be eating healthier and taking better care of yourself
- Your relationships can blossom and your moods could stabilize
- You’ll free up more time for yourself
- And you will be able to receive some self-care into your life